Decor, Garden and Outdoor, Home & Garden
Leslie Birdsnest FernStore: Yetu Jungle
Birds Nest Fern is one of its kind plant with unique leave structure. The spear-like leaf with a brown mid-rib and wavy margin looks absolutely stunning and best choice to place in corridors or living rooms.
- It grows exponentially within a room temperature 18-24 degree centigrade
- It requires bright light for optimum growth but direct sunlight should be avoided.
- Water the plant twice a week. Soil should be moist but not soggy.
- Fertilisation is required between April-September, minimum of 2 times a week.
- A moderate humid environment is necessary to prevent leaves from drying up. A humid tray is preferable.